To celebrate Earth Day on Saturday April 22nd, all Stewart’s Shops will offer free hot coffee or tea to all customers that use any refillable mug (up to 32oz).
There are many flavors of hot coffee to pick from! Our flavors include House Blend, Richer Roast, Decaf, Hazelnut, Blueberry Crumble, French Vanilla, Maple French Toast, and our seasonal flavor Cinnamon Sugar Roll!
Make it your way! Choose from International Delight® flavored creamers or our fresh and local milk or half and half.
Did You Know? You can enjoy a discount year-round when you bring in a reusable mug (up to 32oz) for hot coffee/tea! This discount equates to the price of a small hot coffee!
We are YOUR Coffee Shop. Our unique coffee is created with our own special blend of coffee beans that gives it that one-of-a-kind flavor that you know and love!
*This deal can be redeemed using a refillable mug up to 32oz for hot coffee/tea only*
Here are some fun facts about Earth Day that you might’ve not known!
- The first Earth Day was in April 1970
- Wisconsin Senator Gaylord Nelson created Earth Day to force legal/regulatory mechanisms onto the national agenda
- Earth Day was almost called ‘Environmental Teach-in’
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) was formed because of Earth Day
- Earth Day went global in 1990
- Roughly a billion people participate in Earth Day in their own ways, big and small