The 2022-2023 Holiday Match program raised over $2 million for local children’s organizations! From Thanksgiving Day through Christmas Day, Stewart’s customers impressively donated over $1 million to the program. Each individual donation is matched penny for penny by Stewart’s Shops. There are no administrative costs and 100% of the funds benefit local, non-profit children’s organizations.
Generous customers have helped us raise over $36 million since 1986. For more information, please visit the Holiday Match FAQs page.
- Local 501c3 organizations benefiting CHILDREN under 18, preferably groups which help kids all year long can apply.
- 1 application per agency.
- A listing of the organizations which received funds last year can be found here: 2022-23 Stewart’s Holiday Match Allocations
- Let us share with the community how Holiday Match funds have helped your organization. Please send pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org (.jpg or .png files preferred)Helpful Holiday Match Application Guidelines:
- We ask that you request what you need. We will not deny your application if we cannot fulfill it entirely but rather give what we can
- Please provide the previous year’s operational budget or a detailed program budget