The month of July is National Ice Cream Month and we are celebrating with you!
About Our Ice Cream: Stewart’s ice cream is made locally at our distribution plant in Greenfield Center, NY. We MOO (Make Our Own) for you with fresh milk from 25 local farms, only using quality ingredients with just the right amount of air, inclusions, and swirl. There is no middleman between our distribution plant and our shops to ensure that our ice cream is fresh and in perfect condition. We make it, we care for it, and we only deliver it to our shops for you to enjoy! Our ice cream can only be bought in our shops. We currently have 65 flavors to choose from that are served either in a cone, half-gallon, or a pint.
View All of our Ice Cream Flavors Here
Important Dates in July
- Wednesday, July 1st – $0.50 Cone Day
- Sunday, July 19th (National Ice Cream Day) – $1.99 Make Your Own Sundae
- In 1984, President Ronald Reagan declared July as national ice cream month.
- A “brain freeze” happens once the ice cream reaches the roof of your mouth.
- It takes around 50 licks to get through a single scoop of ice cream. You should try it!
- The world record for the most amount of ice cream eaten in 6 minutes is 16.5 pints!
Join the Scoop Club!
With your Scoop Card, buy any 10 items from the ice cream counter and get your 11th item FREE! Use the same card at all our Stewart’s locations (You can use it on 50¢ Cone Day!).
Did you know? We offer DOZENS of creative ice cream flavors. Check out some favorites below!
Customer Favorite Flavors of 2020 (Half-Gallon)
- Peanut Butter Pandemonium
- Philly Vanilla
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Mint Cookie Crumble
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
- Mint Chip
- Peanut Butter Cookie (Limited Edition)
- Death by Chocolate
- Brownie Cookie Sundae
- Vanilla/ Chocolate/ Strawberry
- Butter Pecan
- Brew Ha-Ha
- Cookies and Cream
- Black Sweet Cherry
- Chocolate Swirl
- Vanilla/ Chocolate
- French Vanilla
- Maple Walnut
We take pride in our ice cream and strive to provide you with fresh, local, and delicious ice cream year-round. When you purchase from us, you are supporting local farms. Without them, our ice cream would not be nearly as flavorful as it is!
We hope to see everybody in the shops this month! Don’t forget to check out the flavors of the week! Happy National Ice Cream Month!