The Big Game needs big time snacks! ?? Pick up our frozen Now & Then Macaroni and Cheese to make appetizers your guests will be talking about long after the football game is over.
1-2 Now & Then Macaroni & Cheese (1 tray = roughly 8 sticks)
2 Cups Flour
4 Stewart’s Eggs, Beaten
2 Cups Bread Crumbs
*hot sauce for dipping!
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Still frozen, pop out contents of Now & Then Macaroni & Cheese.
3. On a cutting board, carefully cut the macaroni into sticks.
4. Prepare three bowls with flour, beaten eggs, and bread crumbs. Make a little assembly line in that order.
5. First, dip your frozen macaroni stick in flour, then eggs, and then bread crumbs. Make sure to coat completely with each.
6. Place on greased baking sheet, leaving 1-2 inches between sticks.
7. Repeat for each stick.
8. Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
9. Place on plate with a side of hot sauce.
While you’re in the shop picking up Macaroni & Cheese, don’t forget about other great Game Day items like Mountain Brew* and our new Honey BBQ Cheese Curls.
It’s flavor time!
*Must be 21 years of age or older. Drink Responsibly.