- What is Stewart’s Holiday Match?
- Who can give?
- Can I make a donation with a personal check?
- Can I make a donation using my credit or debit card?
- Who receives funding?
- When will you be notified of the status of your request?
- Who is helping to promote Holiday Match?
- How can kids’ charities get funding?
- Where can I give or get an application?
- Where do the monies go?
- When can I make my donation?
- When is the deadline for applications?
- How will I know if you received my application on time?
- When do charities receive funding?
What is Stewart’s Holiday Match?
Holiday Match is a holiday collection program, matched by Stewart’s, to help kids all year long. Last year Stewart’s, its media partners and customers gave $1.4 million. Since 1986 together we’ve raised over $16 million.
Can I make a donation with a personal check?
Yes, please make your check payable to Stewart’s Holiday Match. You can deposit the check into our Holiday Match collection bucket located in all Stewart’s Shops or mail it to our corporate office Attn: Amy Potter, PO Box 435, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866.
Who receives funding?
Local charities benefiting children under 18 (501c3) receive funding from Holiday Match. 100% goes to charity – there are no administrative costs. A brochure listing the organizations which received funds last year is available at all Stewart’s Shops or on our website www.stewartsshops.com
- Capital Dist:
YNN (Time Warner Cable)
B95.5 Radio (Albany Broadcasting)
- Glens Falls:
Froggy 107.1 (Adirondack Broadcasting)
- Utica Area:
WIBX (950am), BIG FROG 104, Lite 98.7, Oldies 96.1
WWNY TV (NEWS7) & WNYF TV (FOX 28)
FROGGY 97, WCIZ (Z93), WNER, 790 WTNY
- Hud. Valley:
WPDH (101.5), Mix97, WKNY (1490am), The Wolf 94.3
- Northern NY:
How will I know if you received my application on time?
To guarantee delivery and save you postage, please submit your application online. You will receive a response that your application has been received. Another way is to mail your application certified return receipt if you would like notification. No phone calls please.